Santa Fe Aero Services' core team of trained and certified technicians brings the highest quality aircraft inspection, maintenance and repair services to the Southwest. Your safety is our first priority, which is the foundation for the quality systems and operational standards used to deliver turn-key piston & turbineaircraft services. This is an impressive, well equipped facility with on-site FAA certified inspectors,
advanced computer database and quality tracking systems, and an ingrained work ethic that is passionate about customer safety and satisfaction.
“Santa Fe Aero Services is, without doubt, one
of the best maintenance shops in the Southwest.
Fast, friendly, thorough. Excellent sheet metal
work. Accurate engine troubleshooting. Reliable
top overhauls. This is the kind of shop you want to
have work on your plane before you take your family flying or go on a long trip. Their professional attitudeis reflected in the quality of their annual/100 hour inspections. The mechanics exude pride of workmanship. Good inventory, overnight parts, and fair pricing. This shop is hard to beat. A great asset for New Mexico."
- Bruce Adams, New Mexico
Commercial Tour Operator of Cessna 207 & 182
(in business over 30 years)
- Annual, Phase & Scheduled Inspections (Piston, Turboprop & Turbine)
- Comprehensive Maintenance Management and Computerized Tracking Services
- Accurate Piston & Turbine Engine Troubleshooting, including bore scope examinations, for Lycoming, Continental, Allison/Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, & Williams
- Major & Minor Sheet Metal Repair
- Major & Minor Composite Repair
- Fuel Tank Repair & Sealing (Mooney tank re-seal specialists)
- Efficient Engine Removal & Installation
- Aircraft Systems Inspection & Repair
- Airframe &Powerplant STC Installations
- Interior Overhaul, Repair, Modifications & Replacement
- Pitot Static & Transponder Certification
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing
- Pre-purchase Examinations with Comprehensive Written Reports
- Export Services: Disassembly, Crating, Coordination, & Export Certificate of Airworthiness
- Antique/Vintage Aircraft Repair & Restoration Experience: Radial Engine &Warbirds On-site
- Aircraft Detailing Staff On-site (interior, exterior, bright work, de-ice boot refresh)
- 24-Hour On-Call Support
Back to top
Santa Fe Aero Services is a Full Cirrus Factory Authorized Service Center with factory trained staff whom have been there from the first generation SR20 to today's amazing G3 turbo SR22 aircraft. With factory trained technicians skilled in all facets of the Cirrus aircraft including composite repair, CAPS Parachute System, and in-house Avidyne and Garmin Perspective Avionics Experts, Santa Fe Aero Services is known throughout the Southwest as the “Go-To” Cirrus maintenance center.
Back to top
Santa Fe Aero Services provides daily on-call support to fractional & airline turbine aircraft operators across the United States. Netjets, Avantair, American Eagle and others rely on Aero Services to support maintenance and avionics services to keep their Southwest operations efficient.
- Cessna - Citation series
- Hawker/Beechcraft - King Air series, Beechjet, Premier
- Bombardier/Learjet series
- Piaggio - Avanti
- Gulfstream series
- Piper series
Back to top
Santa Fe Aero Services is on-call and available, at any time, providing AOG and other urgent aircraft servicing and repair needs in Santa Fe, Albuquerque and throughout northern New Mexico and outlying areas.
Rapid Response - 24/7 After Hours Hotline:
505-205-3057 & 505-515-4995
Back to top